Friday, May 29, 2009

a few things

1. I thought about last night's rant... and I think whats bothering me the most about my mom is that she's supposed to be the person that is there being the most supportive and understanding, and she isn't, and I don't have anyone else right now, especially b/c I moved away from my support network.

2. I finally got the call about the marble sized lump in my neck. Apparently its just a normal lymph node... which is finally decreasing in size... so YAY to that.

3. I found this comic. Its awful how much I love cancer comics. Especially really offensive ones... they make non-cancer people squirm... and i just find them amusing... this one, isn't so much bad, as it is how a lot of us feel when we're waiting for surgery or whaterver...

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hi Robs,

Glad to here that it was just a lymph node and not a tumor. I hope you are well.

I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua