Wednesday, May 13, 2009

B/c things never go quite as planned...

After taking about 20 pictures of the one new lymph node, the radiologist sent me home. I think its b/c it was after 5 and they wanted to go home... only to tell my doctor that this new node appeared to be cancer, so now i go get it biopsed tomorrow morning. My conclusion: ALWAYS make sure your doctor asks for both an ultrasound and FNA (fine needle aspiration aka a biopsy).

I graduate from law school in 2 days. I move in 4. My goal was to leave all of this behind. People keep asking why I'm leaving. At this point for as much as i love this place, I hate... I hate being here. I hate the memories attached. I hate that all the bad things have tainted the good things. I can't live with this anymore...

Eric was the person who was there again... just minutes after bad news hit. He new when he walked in something was wrong. Sigh. And I can't tell my parents. My dad comes in tonight... I can't do it. Not this weekend. Not until I at least get the biops result.

1 comment:

Joanna Isbill said...

Sorry to hear that...that sucks. Cancer just sucks. Keep us posted.